Alright, so I feel kind of bad because since my transition, I have said over and over that I am not a product junkie. For the longest time I stuck with the products that worked for me. I even started a personal product challenge to force myself to try new products that would work better on my hair since it has changed quite a bit since my transition. However, recently a few things have happened that have let me know I may drifting down the path of a PJ.
1. When I moved from Wisconsin to Chicago, I threw away two bags full of products that I only used once, or hadn’t used at all.
2. My boyfriend looks in my bathroom and says it looks like I have an entire hair store!
3. Today, I go to Target for a few essentials and leave with Kinky Curly Knot Today.
I had to buy it :). I’ve been hearing so many good things about it. It seems to be everyone’s staple. And! (the reason that makes me feel so much better) One of my toughest issues is still detangling. It has gotten a lot better, but it’s still an issue I can focus on, and I am hoping Kinky Curly Knot Today can help.
So, I promise all of my posts will not turn into product reviews (but I am in an experimenting phase, so bear with me!), but I do plan to use it for 3-4 weeks then get back to you with a review.
In the meantime, have a great week!
- Beauty Product Junkies Picks: Very Deep Conditioners (bellasugar.com)
- Aubrey Organics Conditioner review (24hourhair.wordpress.com)
- Deep Conditioning and Detangling with B.A.S.K. (makeupandbeautyjunkie.wordpress.com)